Wednesday 6 October 2010

What the f*ck!!!



I'm heading back North today and I was hoping for a stress free cruisy day just me and the Poo Log having our first road trip with no dramas. But alas, no, me being me there of course has to be a drama and it's not even 0800!

I filled up the Poo Log the other day at a Gull Automated Service Station, meaning it's got the pumps and a payment machine and thats it, no employees, no shop not even bins. What you do is you swipe your card and they take an authorised amount and then you fill up, they state that you only pay for what fuel you have used and the authorisation is incase you drive off.

Thats all well and good but when they decided to clean my account out and not take the right amount i was a little pissed off to say the least. I have battled with Gull via phone calls to sort this out and apparently the best they could do is send a fax to their bank and tell them to release the over charged amount into my account. All well and good but this could take hours and i'm going to be beyond civilisation in a few hours and unsure whether they have kept their word, my advice is that if you are ever in WA, never even if you are tempted by their cheap fuel prices use Gull servo's. Bloody twats!

Lets just hope it all pans out and I can at least get to Geraldton before i run low on fuel,it's going to be a close call!

No comments: