Thursday 28 October 2010

Slut Clothing

I've been a lucky boy recently. My friends and mighty nice sponsors at Slut Clothing have sent me a few new items and some abusive stickers to lighten up even the most serious of situations like cop cars, public informations signs and old people when they're not looking.

I've yet to use them to there full extent but i have plans and photo evidence will be available soon. I just have to find a drunk old local that doesn't think i'm gay when I slap a big cock sticker on they're back without them realising and then proceed to take elaborate photos of them in awkward situations/positions, pretty hard in Exmouth i must say, but i will win through! Just don't try this idea at home as old people can easily be mistaken for weak and feeble but they are certainly not all like that!

Besides that, I do genuinely feel privileged to be part of the Slut crew along with some pretty hefty World renowned names and I wear my Slut colours with pride at every possible moment.

But you should all know that they have some mighty fine t'shirts, hoodies, jumpers and apple catchers (undies) as well as loads of other bits and bobs for you all to flaunt your stuff in plus the added bonus of free World wide delivery, not bad if i don't say so myself!

Anyway, go and check out the website. It's not all about the clothing though they have some pretty damn good lifestyle sections to. Click here to view Sluts website.

Cheers to the guys at Slut for the last parcel, keep em' coming!


No comments: