Friday 22 January 2010

hello people of the world!

How are you all?

I've set this blog up to share my experiences and let you know what's going on in my life. I know my life is no more important than the next persons but I like to think I offer something a little different. If you've ever met me then you know what I'm on about.

There is another reason for why I have set this up, the main reason actually. I am off on an adventure next month, plans are still being finalized but knowing me, all sorts will go wrong and some choice moments will happen that I feel you lot would appreciate.

I'll keep you posted on the goings on.

In the meantime, over the next couple of days I am going to upload one of my recent adventures to Ireland last September to see some of my closets mates Mickey and Riv plus a load more usual suspects. Believe me it's worth a read.

Take it easy everyone. xxx